Study Free Masters in Italy| Courses I Admission Criteria I Benefits I S...


Study in Italy with 100% Scholarship (About 5000 Euros/year)


Admission is open for Sept. 2022


Hurry up, limited Admissions for Public Italian Universities


Study Bachelor's & Master's in Engineering, Management & Hospitality


Why Study in ITALY?

https://www.welcaredu.com/why-study-i...

1)Free / Low Tuition Fee Universities

Many Scholarships* (Merit / Need Base) & Internships available

2) Up to € 5,000 Living stipend from the Italian government per year

3) 15 Universities out of 71 among World Top 500 and ranked higher than IIT’s and IIM’s

4) 20hrs/Week Part-Time Work

5) 1yrs Work permit after Course Completion

6) No GRE/IELTS/TOEFL required

7) Any graduate can apply (including a 3 yrs degree holder like B.Com, BBA or BSc in any field)

😎 Chance to work in any of the 26 Schengen Countries including Germany, France, Denmark, Norway, Finland, etc., after completion of the study program.


Italian public Universities & Courses:

https://www.welcaredu.com/universitie...


Steps for Italy Student Visa:

https://www.welcaredu.com/steps-for-i...


Best Regards,

Dr. Naresh H Bhati

MD - Welcare Overseas Education

Dean- Welcare College of Education

Vice President- International Medical School

Vice President- Samara State Medical University(Student Europe Exchange)

Mobile: +91- 7483221765

Website: www.welcaredu.com I www.wcoe.in

Email Id: welcaredu@gmail.com I info@welcaredu.com

Skype : +919591995605

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drnareshbhati/

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/welcaredu

Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/welcaredu/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/

#studyinitaly #freeeducationinitaly #studyvisa #studyfreeabroad #studymasterinitaly #italyjobs #italytravel #italianlanguage #indianstidentsinitaly #scholarshipinitaly #italy #engineering #management #education #universities #hospitality



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcare Overseas Education Was honored To Visit Dayananda Sagar College For Dental PG Pathways In Germany By Dr. Naresh Bhati

Welcare Overseas Education was honored to visit Dayananda Sagar College for an informative seminar on Dental PG Pathways in Germany. The ses...