German for Beginners I German A1 level I German Exam Evaluation I Point Assessments
Goethe A1 exam pattern:
Module Teil(part) Points: Percentage
Listening (Hören) 15 points 20 Minutes
Teil -1(6 questions) 6 25%
Teil -2(4 questions) 4
Teil -3(5 questions) 5
Reading (Lesen) 15 points 25 Minutes
Teil -1(5 questions) 5 25%
Teil -2(5 questions) 5
Teil -3(5 questions) 5
Writing (Schreiben) 15 points 20 Minutes
Teil -1(Form Filling) 5 25%
Teil -2(Letter) 10
Speaking (Sprechen) 15 points 15 Minutes
Teil -1(Introduction) 5 25%
Teil -2(Frame questions) 5
Teil -3(Frame requests) 5
Total 60 Points or 100%
Passing 36 Points or 60%
More Details Contact Us:
Book your Appointment for Career Counseling for India's Best Career Coach @2999/-
Best Regards,
Dr. Naresh H Bhati - Career Coach
Vice President- Samara State Medical University(Student Europe Exchange)
Vice President- International Medical School
MD - Welcare Overseas Education
Dean- Welcare College of Education
Mobile: +91- 7483221765
Website: www.welcaredu.com I www.wcoe.in
Email Id: welcaredu@gmail.com I info@welcaredu.com
Skype : +919591995605
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drnareshbhati/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/welcaredu
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/welcaredu/
Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/
#Germanlanguage #Germanexam #Goetheexam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcare Overseas Education Was honored To Visit Dayananda Sagar College For Dental PG Pathways In Germany By Dr. Naresh Bhati
Welcare Overseas Education was honored to visit Dayananda Sagar College for an informative seminar on Dental PG Pathways in Germany. The ses...
-
Dr. Naresh Bhati Online Video Podcast With Dr. Payaam TCM Physician Doing Pharmacist Job In Germany In this exclusive online video podcast, ...
-
Warehouse & Logistics Ausbildung in Germany | Career Abroad 2025 Are you looking to build a stable and high-paying career in Germany’s W...
-
🌍 Work as a Nurse in Germany – Free Recruitment! 🇩🇪 Are you a GNM, BSc, Post BSc, or MSc Nurse? This is your chance to build a successf...
No comments:
Post a Comment